Have a business idea or existing business requiring funding and support?
Tap into the over N300 billion financing and funding opportunities available at the Nigeria Investment Opportunities Expo.
• Over 100 financing and supporting organisations
• 30+ state governments showcasing investment opportunities
• 70+ Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies showcasing incentives from across the country
• Venture Capitalists
• Private and Institutional investors
• More than 400 high-level government functionaries
• Up to 30 State governments and more than 70 Federal MDAs
• 400+ C-level business executives
• Members of the diplomatic community
• Industry Experts/professionals
• Trade and investment brokers, agents and representatives
• Project & Business developers
• Industrialists and manufacturers
• The media
The objectives of the Nigeria Investment Opportunities Expo are
1. To showcase and match entrepreneurs, startup and businessmen with trade and investment financiers/facilitators/investors/service providers
2. To showcase and promote Nigeria’s investment and business opportunities on a state-by-state (all 36 states) and sector-by-sector (over 20 sectors) basis.
3. To provide a platform for exploring Public-Private partnership opportunities across the country
4. To create a platform for dialogue between the federal/state governments and potential institutional and individual investors.
5. To provide a forum that would deepen on-going discussions, stimulate measurable actions and provide the most inclusive and sweeping answers to the economic crisis in Nigeria.
6. To provide a forum that will enable stakeholders’ convergence of emerging trade and investment ideas
Date: July 12-13, 2017
Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island-Lagos
For further details: Call 0909-015-7651, 0817-917-7972